The repercussions of November..
..Are going to get me tomorrow.
argh, rah, urgh, gwrah, grragh.
Can you say
"Nic you are so doomed?!"
Sigh. Ok well, grit your teeth and get it over with. I have to go back to school tomorrow and as everyone knows, I hate school.
Pep talk!!
Nicola. You have to go to work tomorrow. Then, you have to go home, hunt for your goddamn uniform and shower and put it on.
But I don't want to.
I don't care. You have to. Your O LEVEL FUCKING RESULTS ARE COMING OUT TOMORROW. Now don't panic.
Omg, I'm freaking out now. Freak freak freak freak. Panic panic panic panic.
This is going nowhere.
*
Today, Hirol, being Hirol, started counting how many times I said "good afternoon" to people. He's so retarded.
Anyway.
I said 117 "good afternoon"s in the space of half an hour!
I am tres magnifique.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment